New to Chromebooks in your classroom and not sure what to expect? In this course, we will:
- give you a great base understanding of the Chromebook.
- talk about what the Chromebook is and what it does differently than other devices you may have used.
- discuss what makes it a excellent tool for the classroom.
- review some of the innovative management tools available.
- dip our toe into some of the uses in the classroom.
The Chromebook 101 course will be approximately an hour-long, 45 minutes of content followed by an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have. I will also give you a special email address for follow-up questions that will inevitably come to mind once the course is over!
So pick one of the course sections below that fits your schedule the best, and we will see you there!
- Each section will contain the same content so you just need to register for one
- Once you add a course to your cart, a shopping cart summary and checkout will appear at the bottom of this page
Previously Recorded Courses:
Chromebook 101 August 7th 9am Central
Chromebook 101, an introduction to the Chromebook for those who are new to it!